If you still have any queries regarding the information we collect you can contact us by visiting the contact page and filling the form.
What information do we collect on our website?
The Web Flippers is an online marketplace, which provides the service of the buying and selling of online businesses which includes domains, websites and apps. While registering for our website you are providing your personal information which include your email address, phone number etc details. If you are contacting us directly through our contact page, we may also collect your message from message box.
How is your information used by our website?
- The information collected by web flippers is used by the marketplace for the following purposes:
- To operate and maintain our website.
- To understand the user behavior to enhance our website
- Provide special focus to develop new products and make changes in the website according to the users experience and information the user has provided.
- To Prevent fraud and fraudulent activities on the website.
Are your personal details confidential and secure?
- According to the CCPA, the users have following rights:
- Request The Web Flippers for disclosing their collecting personal data which is collected.
- If you apply for the above mentioned rules, we have soon to respond. To exercise any of these rights you can directly contact us through our contact form.
Personal Information of Minors
Another part of our priority is to protect children online. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in or supervise and manage online activities of their children.
Web Flippers do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove this information from our records.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you know all your privacy rights. All users have the right to:
- Right of access – You have the right to access the copy of your personal information. A small fee may be charged for the service.
- Right to correction – You have the right to request the correction of any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Under certain conditions you have the right to request the erase of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Objection to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data transferability – You have the right to request that, in certain circumstances, the data collected be transferred to another organization or directly to you.
- If you make a request, we will get back to you within a month. If you want to use any of these rights, you can contact us anytime.
Cookies can be selected through browser options. For more detailed information about managing cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on the relevant browser websites.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.